A big thank you to our Row-A-Long host Marian from Seams to be Sew. She has provided all the texts, images and links below.
Giveaway Rules – 2015 EQ Seasons Row-A-Long
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win.
- All gifts will be given between September 01, 2015 and October 13, 2015.
- Winners will receive notification via email. Winners have approximately 7 days to claim their gift, if 7 days passes, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winners who will receive a shipped item, will need to provide, name, address, city, state/province and country along with a phone number. All international winners will be responsible for any fees customs chooses to assess. Winners where prizes can be delivered via email, must provide a name, country and a valid email address. All prizes will be awarded.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs where they won and at Seams To Be Sew. Winners agree to allow their name, city, state and/or country to be publicized.
While we hope you will comment on the posts of the day and we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also, all bloggers will use Rafflecopter to give their gifts away. You will be asked for your name, email, city, state, and country. (City, State, Country will be asked to identify any winner where the same name may per chance happen)
- Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies.
- The Electric Quilt software giveaway will be held at DoYOUEQ.com’s blog and will be given away the week of October 6, 2015
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways as long as they don’t participate on their own blogs giveaway.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
The sponsors and prizes:
(Hover over images to see text, click to go to their site)
Electric Quilt will be giving away their EQ7 software to one lucky winner.
a $190.00 value
To be held at the Electric Quilt Blog
All gifts/prizes/giveaways are based on drawing held for each featured day of the Row-Along unless otherwise noted.
Some gifts are based on the entrant only at that featured blog such as the Fat Quarter Shop gift, and others are based on all blogs together for that featured day such as the Northcott Fabrics gift.
Northcott Fabrics has given fabric to all the designers
to help create the row along patterns and each entrant from each featured blog site per week will go into a drawing to receive a bundle of 6-8 yards of fabric in 1-yard length.
The drawing will be held each week for a total of 6 prizes. (1 per week of the RAL)
Value based on Average yard of fabric cost at $10.00 per yard
= 60.00 to 80.00 per week
Total Value = $360.00 to $480.00
Fat Quarter Shop is giving 25.00 to each blogger
to give away on their blog for their featured day. All entrants will go into a drawing for this gift.
There are 20 total gifts during this Row-Along.
Total Value $500.00
KNKUSA is giving away a Zing Air basic package to one lucky winner
Free Shipping to anyone in the 48 Contiguous states
If winner is outside of this area, you must agree to pay shipping cost
Craftsy will be giving 3 winners a class of their choice.
Classes vary in cost so I’m going to value this at the average quilt class cost of $40.00 making the Total Value of $120.00
Sulky will be giving 2 6-packs of their newest 30 wt cotton threads
Each pack contains 6 spools at 500 yards per spool
Each packs value is $36.00
Total value = $72.00
Hobbs Batting gave 5 bats to bloggers making full quilts and 5 bats to participants.
Cotton Batts Value = $42.00
Wool Batts Value = $40.00
DreamWorthy Quilts be giving away a pattern of your choice
Depends on pattern choice Value Up to $15.00
Cherry Blossoms Patterns a 25.00 gift certificate
Total Value $25.00
Aurifil Italian Thread – Several designer packs of cotton thread
Gleeful by Caroline Hulse 50 wt set of 10 – 225 yd spools Value $40.00
Aurifil Kit Indelible Large Spools by Katarina Rocella – 40 wt / 12, 1094 yd spools
Aurifil Astuccio (Basic Colors) 50 wt / 4 Large 1422 yd spools Value $40.00
Connecting Threads Two 25.00 gift certificates
Total Value $50.00
Therm-O-Web will be given away on Sew Incredibly Crazy’s Show and Tell Day – October 6, 2015
Because of the limitation of shipping sprays and adhesives overseas, this gift is limited to the USA and Canada Only.
All of the below to one lucky recipient
- 7 colors of our iCraft® Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets (their choice of colors) a $35.00 value
- 1 can of our iCraft® Deco Foil™ Fusible Spray Adhesive – a $13.99 value
- 1 bottle of our iCraft® Deco Foil™ Liquid Adhesive – a $4.99 value
- 1 pack of our iCraft® Deco Foil™ Hot Melt Adhesive Sheets – a $4.99 value
- 1 pack of our HeatnBond® Ultra 1 yard pack – a $2.99 value
- 1 pack of our HeatnBond® Lite 1 yard pack – a $4.99 value
- 1 pack of our StitchnSew™ Interfacing 1 yard pack a $5.49 value
- Total Value over $70.00
More great prizes being given away by designers who are participating in the Row Along include:
Sew Fresh Quilts: Lorna is giving away her Three Fox and Friends Pattern
Total Value $30.00
Inklingo: Linda Franz is offering Inklingo gift certificates 5 $20.00 gift certificates
Total Value = $100.00
Quilt Art: Janeen is offering a eBook of your choice
Total Value $20.00
Kissed Quilts: Marlene is giving her latest book “You Can Quilt”
Total Value $24.95
Schoolhouse Quilts: Loreen is offering a quilt kit for her row patterns
Total Value = Coming Soon
Jennifer At SewHooked: BOM Paper Piecing Vintage Pattern
Total Value $10.00
Most gifts/prizes/giveaways will be awarded within one week of the entry date.
Ex: If the first day of the Row-Along is September 01, entries will end September 08, and the winners will be announced at that point for September 01.
All winners will be announced by October 13, 2015
A HUGE Thank You to all of the sponsors for this Row-Along.
Our deepest gratitude and appreciation goes out to you for your generosity and support.